Sunday, June 23, 2013

Coming Soon, Prophecy's Child: Book 2, The Prophecy Series

The time has almost come for book two in the Prophecy Series to be published

Prophecy's Child, book 2 in the Prophecy's Series is scheduled to be released the second week of July. I'm super excited about this story. For those of you who loved Kal in Love Prophecy, I hope you will fall in love with him all over again in Prophecy's Child.
 

Blurb

His secret will shatter her world.

Katherine Colby’s life splintered ten years ago when her lover suddenly vanished, leaving her with more than a broken heart. But when Kal unexpectedly makes an appearance, her safe, dependable existence is shattered once more. Drawn into Kal’s deadly world of vampires and demons, she must now put aside her hurt and anger and learn to trust him. Can she forgive past deceptions and find the courage to love again? Or will she turn away the one man who owns her heart and soul?

Her secret will change his life.

Powerful, and lethal, Kal is a vampire warrior, sworn to protect humans from demons. Loving Katherine too much to pull her into his dangerous world, Kal deserted her, believing his decision was best for them both. But not even time could assuage his yearning for the woman who has captured his heart. As fate tosses them together once again, Kal must fight to win Katherine’s trust and forgiveness before evil separates them forever. But is he ready to become the man she needs him to be? Or will he lose the one woman he can’t live without?



6 comments:

Kary said...

Wow! Wow! Sounds like so much angsty emotional goodness, I can't wait. I'm jumping up and down in my chair ready to pitch a hissy fit until I can get it! Love the blurb so much and the cover ties in beautifully with the first book.

Sheri Fredricks said...

I can hardly wait! Your first book had me at the edge of my seat.

Aine @ House Millar said...

Great blurb and cover, Brenda! Can't wait for this book!!!!!!

Daryl Devoré said...

OMG Brenda - I love it.

For other commenters - I betaed this book - you are going to LOVE it

Melissa Limoges said...

Ooooo I love it!! Great blurb too!

Brenda said...

Thank you guys. I'm trying to keep my covers similar--the background color to each book will tie in with the story, and the tag lines will also tie in with each story.